Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

A bird died in my back porch today

Today, I went to Eliza's new house. Her mom picked me up and drove me there. It's a good house, better than her old one, and definitely bigger too. I helped her organize and fold her clothes and also clear out a small bit of clutter. We also watched ponies. ^.^


After a while her parents drove me home, cus they needed to stop at the old house. Eliza came over for the small amount of time they were at the old house, so we watched more ponies and decided to play the drinking game (without alcohol, of course).
Not even a third of the way through the episode, though, we heard a big thump on the window. It was far too big to be a bee (yeah, bees make big noises when they bump on the glass doors) so I went outside, thinking it may have been a bird. Sure enough, there was a poor little bird, uselessly flapping its wings frantically. Eliza went over and picked it up, hoping that the poor thing would survive. It was too late though, it had broken it's neck. Death was imminent.
Its eyes closed and it became cold. We decided to bury it in my backyard, so I wrapped it in a paper towel and Eliza dug a hole. We named the birdie Tommy, because it looked like one. Tommy was so pretty... Shame that he died.

Imma go upload pics to the appropriate blog post now.

1 comment:

  1. Did you have to go peeeeeee?

    Weeeeee haha soooo tiredddd can you believe that the people are ALREADY working on our house???

    SO excited.

    ELIZA I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE IN YOUR NEW NICE HOME.

    RIP Tommy the bird.

    ReplyDelete