Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Haunted house and a rage comic!

Last Saturday, I went to a haunted house with some other peeps (You remember Julia?) . It was a Beaver Lake and wasn't really a house... More like a long trail with people scaring you while you walk.
And random little haunted shacks along the way. We had linked arms and I got so scared when we passed the clowns, I started shouting "I LOVE YOU ALL" to them. And there were people just GIVING away legs. I wish I could have gotten some...
Later, when we were waiting for the shuttle to take us back to the parking lot, we saw a bunch of questies on another bus. Then some more on another bus. Only the ones on the first bus responded. After that, we ended up looking like a bunch of mentally challenged girls.
It was fun... But word of advice: If you're ever in a spinny thingy with a bridge in the middle, don't you dare tilt. That will just make you disoriented and more easily scareable. Anyways... Time for le rage comic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment