Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Even more chemistry class- Yay

Chemistry can be fun. Actually it's really interesting. Except for the homework.
I've had three days of chemistry (When we should have had four already but they decided to skip a day cus of July 4th... Grr) and two tests already. The labs are quite fun too, so we don't have to take notes for five hours. 

How fun is it to do a lab with a girl from another school who can't even remember your face after you've seen her for three years and also did honors orchestra together? But that is irrelephant.
Today, Mr. Miller showed us how to make water with a balloon. So he held a flame up to the balloon. 
It was really scary, I swear it shook the whole room. 
I don't think a day goes by without us having to open a window. There's little air circulation in the room.
We also did a copper lab where we put copper through all kinds of stuff and then get copper again. Yay! It's actually really cool.
The other lab we did on Tuesday was pretty much putting different ions and compounds together to see if they form a precipitate. -.-\ I left out one of the most important parts of the data table... 
Now I have a lot of homework. But that's fine, because now I actually have homework instead of just lying on the floor doing nothing. Yippee ^.^

Chemistry makes life a lot more interesting. 
There's a lot more people from our school than from Evergreen, which makes it a bit less scary. We have two Shannon Lees and a bunch of other people who have the same last name. Not that it's important, just amusing. 






This is too funny not to share. Click on it.

Anyways, I hafta finish my homework by ten.

4 comments:

  1. ...laying on the floor is a good way to pass time :-/ or else... I'm doing something wrong with my life... hahaha.

    Anyways... I wish I could take chem with you guys -_- darn vacations. BAHHHHHHHHHHH HONKING CARS ARE SCARY YOU WERE RIGHT. o.O (I'm sitting next to an open window)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE WIFI NOW AND I WATCHED YOUR VIDEO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

      okay. done. moving on with my life... :P

      Delete
  2. Yay for Chem!!! Mr miller likes I blow things up, it's awesome....we didn't get muh though..... But still, it's cool. Who I'd you do Ur lab with? And laying on the floor is fun....cirlings can be really interesting. And the floor can be comfortable....and you can think. Which is good. Thinking allows for scientific breakthroughs, like energy wings. ( code geass) hve fun in Chem! P.s.: what was that video? And I didnt get to do te copper lab....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did my lab with some girl from Evergreen... Her name is Joy, I don't know if you know her?

      The video was just something I discovered... Haha.

      Delete